Jan 1, 2021 - Implementation Manager
Get in on the ground floor with an exciting softwarecompany implementing new accounts. With the support of an executive team withdeep industry experience, your background in implementations, projectmanagement, benefits administration or equivalent experience, will help you delivera full range of benefit software administration tools for new clients on the TabuleraPortal.
- Lead and manage all aspects of Tabulera’s implementation of our benefits administration software for a new client based of best practices and customer requirements.
- Test our core benefit administration and accounting processes for new client implementations.
- Train clients on the use of the Tabulera Portal
- Assist our development team with insights into client requests and business processes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding phase of the customer lifecycle,
- Develop implementation project plans and collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to execute on them
- Work directly with clients to provide regular project updates, manage client tasks, set appropriate expectations, and address customer goals during the onboarding process
- Track, facilitate, & manage issues reported during implementation process; and diagnosing and providing resolution
- Configure Tabulera’s SaaS benefits administration applications to meet client plan needs
- Manage customer open enrollment system requirements
- Develop recommendations for system enhancements
- Maintain case tracking system and execute resolution of outstanding items
- Help our clients learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring; proactively ensure new clients receive value from Tabulera
- A minimum of 5-7 years in project management, benefits administration or financial software implementation
- Experience working with integrated HRIS or ERP software for the administration of benefit plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Significant experience in project management, software implementation, accounting, and benefits administrations processes.
- Manage multiple new client implementations simultaneously while requiring limited or no oversight and/or direction.
Please email us at email@example.com